Monday, April 30, 2012

Lunch Puppy

Today was one of those days that I felt like throwing in the towel early...so by the time I went home I pretty much just took a shower and knocked out. Hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day! Yesterday I did dog adoptions all day and 9 were able to go home; such an awesome day :) Then today we received about 7 new dogs...sigh, it's a never ending cycle. 

I thought I'd just share some pictures of the puppy I spent most of my lunch break with today - hence the name "Lunch Puppy"! She's a small Boston/terrier mix that came from a litter of 5 (mentioned in a previous post). Her other brothers and sisters have already gotten adopted and she's the only one left. She's getting treated for a punctured eye in Iso, so I've been trying to socialize with her since she's all alone! :(

Here are pictures after the mini-photo shoot I had of her during my lunch break (in order):


I managed to creep in and take a picture of her while she was sleeping. Yes in that position...


And then she woke up!


Look at that face :)


Oh hello there!


Did you come to play with me?


And then she started getting more and more rambunctious...


OoOoh a string...


What's over here?


Made my day better :)



May I chew on you?


Oh, what's this?


Nom nom nom...



I swear I would only let a cute puppy like her chew on my book - she thought it was a delicious treat! This is the book I am currently reading called Dog Sense by John Bradshaw. I'm going to cover a topic I've been reading and learning about in my next post...so stay tuned!

1 comment: