Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Vacation Time

I'm currently on vacation in my hometown visiting family and friends enjoying a much needed break! I'll be back at the shelter on Saturday after a week long vacation. It's nice to have a break from all the craziness and stress from the shelter, but I gotta admit that I do miss my dogs! Everytime I'm around an animal (cat or dog) here at home, I stop and wonder - how are they doing at the shelter? Has anyone been adopted? How many new faces are there?

Their names pop into my head all the time! Here are some of the dog's that I've been keeping in mind:


Roxy, Rio, Lucky, Zahar, London, Bear, Belle, Reese, Ahura, RC, Tyson, Chewey, Socco, Rahj, Pebbles, Lilly, CJ, Gabby, Cookie and the pups, Chloe, and Zenna. 


I can't help but think of them! I see dogs walking around with their owners in the streets, at parks, riding in their cars...they're the lucky ones. The ones who have a family that will love them (hopefully) until the end. It makes me sad to think that all these beautiful dogs I just named have no choice but to stay in a kennel until someone decides to adopt them. *Sigh* I need to take a longer vacation! Just kidddiiiing...lol. I hope when I get back that I see most of these guys adopted!


Adopt a Shelter Dog and Cat <3


No comments:

Post a Comment