Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Never Forget 9/11 Heroes

I thought I'd have a post dedicated to 9/11 and all the lives that were lost as well as all the heroes that played a part in saving numerous lives. It's crazy to think that 11 years have passed since then and I can still remember that day like it was yesterday! I was in 7th grade in my 2nd period class in my Photography elective class, and I remember my teacher turning on the TV after receiving a phone call. It took us a couple of minutes to really realize what was happening, but soon after we all watched stunned. I think it's important to remember those who lost their lives...and all those who served! I saw this picture on Facebook and wanted to post it here, to remind us that some of those heroes were hardworking search and rescue dogs. Never Forget 9/11 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment