Sunday, July 15, 2012

Jax and Ginger

Enough slacking for me! I must admit, part of the reason why I haven't been writing was that I was consumed with watching the entire 8 seasons of Desperate Housewives....shame on me. But I finally finished it and now I'm focusing on bigger and better things, such as my blog!

So what's been happening at the shelter you ask? Like always, a heck of a lot of things! Some good some bad, but for the most part good. This past Saturday we had SIXTEEN dogs get adopted and go home - it was crazy busy and I went home with a major headache....but it was SO worth it :).

Nine Shepard/Lab Puppies

I am totally aware that I look a little insane in this picture....but I can't help it! We recently got in a litter of 7 week old puppies that are absolutely adorable! There are nine of them and I try to sit and play with them every once in a while to get them socialized with people. Here are some more pics of the pups:



Foster Kitten a.k.a Ginger


My foster finally has a name! Ginger is my tiny little cuddle bug that loves attention and plopping on your lap to sleep. There is a slight chance we might keep her....sooo here's to hoping! The best part is that she gets along great with my cat Jax and I constantly find them playing around the house. After Zooey the puppy left he seemed a little depressed and lonely, so maybe another kitty friend is a good idea so they can keep each other company during the day. During the day I usually find them doing this:




They are MAJOR sleepy heads...all they do is sleep all day. Here's a size comparison for Ginger and Jax...she's tiny and he's huge.


Last but not least, I wanted to share a video of Jax and Ginger :) Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment